Attend this powerful workshop and obtain practical new skills to make your reports, dashboards and analytics more compelling and more easily consumed.
The Humanizing Data methodology injects Human-Centered Data Communications and Design Thinking principles into current analytics efforts, driving up analytics engagement across the organization, even with most reluctant or inexperienced users. The session is not tool-specific. Instead, the techniques and principles are applicable to any BI, visualization or analytics tool in use. Attendees will leave the session with skills and tactics they can use immediately.
- How to create dashboards that people will really use
- Proven techniques for advanced data visualization, report design and data product development based on the science of visual perception and human cognition
- The art of telling data stories that stick with users and activate data-driven behaviors
- How to overcome common obstacles to analytics adoption and usage
These workshops are for experienced analytics teams, BI professionals, dashboard builders and reporting teams. Each session delivers expert-level skills enhancements, along with a practical set of tools, guidelines, checklists and assessments that will improve every analytics deliverable.
9200 E Mineral Ave
Centennial CO 80112
- A full day of thorough instruction and examples of the Humanizing Data methodology, and why these techniques are so powerful and effective.
- Starts at 9am, ends at 4:30pm
- An optional second day includes extensive exercises and hands-on opportunities to practice what you’ve learned in Day 1.
- Starts at 9am, ends at 3:30pm
Questions? Contact Us
Learn More About Humanizing Data Workshops
Centennial, CO - February 27-28
Join us and help your organization take a giant leap forward in activating users across departments and skill levels to be more data-driven, and more actively engaged with analytics.