CMOs are responsible for implementing data-driven marketing outcomes, yet they don’t always have the specialized resources they need on staff or even within their agency relationships. For CMOs, Chrysalis has developed a range of specialized services that are quick to deploy, inexpensive, and customized to suit a serious marketer’s data-related needs:
Humanizing Data Services: Success often means owning the narrative. For CMOs, it often also means owning the data narrative in order to drive the initiatives and programs they’ve prioritized.
But often internal partners haven’t really digested the data and findings that CMOs produce. That’s often because, to truly communicate what the data says, why it matters, and what to do about it, a carefully crafted narrative is needed.
That narrative must frame the findings and put them in context, and be shaped separately for different groups of users: Sales people. Customer service personnel. Operations staff. Marketing staff. Executives. Board Members. Each consumes and digests data differently and from a different point of view.
The experts at Chrysalis assist CMOs with creating compelling, analytically-focused explanations of data findings, via our Humanizing Data Services.
Each audience receives its own curated findings, in containers that are structured to appeal to each group of users and accomplish important objectives.
Chrysalis handles each client on a full-service, turnkey basis that delivers polished results as needed and on-the-fly. Affordable and customizable, Humanizing Data Services solve the Last Mile problem in analytics.
Productizing Data: Existing data assets offer myriad strategic and revenue-producing possibilities. But fashioning those data assets into synthesized data products takes insight, time and experience that may not always be available on staff, and on-demand as priorities change.
The Chrysalis network of data professionals is deeply experienced with repackaging and productizing disparate data assets to meet strategic, revenue and client retention objectives:
- Creating synthesized data products, such as branded Rankings, Indexes, Studies, Reports and Leaderboards
- Identifying and vetting appropriate data co-op opportunities and coordinating participation
- Identifying and developing high-value data swaps and exchanges with carefully vetted partners to serve strategic purposes
- Building the capabilities to rent, license or sell specific data elements or assets, while also building the sales network and direct sales capabilities to capture available revenue
- Syndicating data assets
- Creation of DaaS capabilities